Pre-Application Consultation Virtual Meeting
Millcroft Greens is hosting a virtual pre-application community meeting to discuss our proposal to redevelop portions of the Millcroft Golf Course. We are proposing to develop five (5) parcels of land for residential uses. The intention is to also make design improvements to the existing course layout while retaining an 18-hole golf course. No applications have been submitted at this time.
The Virtual Pre-Application Community Meeting will take place:
Monday September 21, 2020 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Participate On-Line via Zoom:
Webinar ID: 944 1949 4959
(internet connection required – Zoom User Guide available at
Participate by Telephone: 1-647-374-4685 (audio only)
This consultation meeting is the first step in a comprehensive review of the draft proposal. The purpose of the consultation meeting is to address key questions and obtain community feedback prior to a submission of any development applications.
During the meeting, Millcroft Greens will provide an overview of the proposal and City Staff will provide an overview of the development application review process and how the public can be involved. There will also be a question and answer component about the various aspects of the proposal and the planning process. Councillor Bentivegna and Mayor Meed Ward will be in attendance to listen to the discussion.
To prepare for the meeting we encourage you to watch this overview of our proposed plans for Millcroft Greens.
1. Welcome and Introductions;
2. Introductory comments by Mayor Marianne Meed Ward and Ward 6 Councillor Angelo Bentivegna;
3. City Planning Staff Presentation on the Planning Process (more information on the planning process can be found at https://www.burlington.ca/en/services-for-you/burlington-planning-process.asp and a pre-recorded presentation can be found at www.burlington.ca/millcroftgreens);
4. Millcroft Greens Presentation on the Development Proposal (pre-recorded presentation can be found above);
5. Comments & Questions from Resident Groups (We Love Millcroft & Millcroft Against Development);
6. Comments and Questions & Answers with the general public. This meeting will be recorded and posted to www.millcroftgreens.com following the meeting. After the event, additional comments, questions and feedback for Millcroft Greens can be directed to: email@example.com or 289-208-7543 www.millcroftgreens.com